While completing a review as a member of Edmodo's Luminary group, I have discovered an interesting post . The list includes a poem a day for twenty school days in April, which is National Poetry Month.
Here are some excellent sites for you to use as a writer.
- 40 of the Best Websites for Young Writers - http://education-portal.com/articles/40_of_the_Best_Websites_for_Young_Writers.html
- Purdue Univerity's Online Writing Lab - https://owl.english.purdue.edu/
- Young Writer's Project - http://youngwritersproject.org/
- Writer Inspired - http://writerinspired.wordpress.com/writers-q-a/sites-for-young-writers/
- National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) - http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/helpful-links
Here is a site that will help you to know how long it takes to read a book.
If you are looking to improve your speed and comprehension when reading, then have a look at Spreeder. According to the source, "Spreeder.com is a free online speed reading software designed to improve your reading speed and comprehension." The URL is:http://www.spreeder.com/ .