At-Home Parent/Student Resources
Daily Schedule: Our Day
Back To School Night Presentation: COMING SOON!!
BEE sure to check back here throughout the year for important resources ...
- Before You...THINK poster -- Think before you post something on Facebook, in a text, Twitter, etc. Included are some important questions to ask yourself before posting! This poster can also be used as a reminder of how we SPEAK to & and SPEAK about others!!
- STUDENT CHROMEBOOK CONTRACT -- Here is a copy of the contract the students will be signing regarding appropriate use of the chromebooks.
- GOOGLE APPS PARENT INFORMATION CHEAT SHEET -- Are you not familiar with google? Click here to find out what your child will be using in third grade!
- GOOGLE SHORT-CUTS How To -- Use this to complete your work faster!
- Google Doc How To -- Do you forget how to create or send a google doc?
- Google Classroom How To -- Do you forget how to find our Beehive's google classroom?
- INSERTING A PICTURE (taken from your chromebook camera) to a google doc or slide How To -- Watch to remind you how to do it!
- GOOGLE MEET How To -- Forget how to log into google meet?
CHECKING YOUR ASSIGNMENTS ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM How To -- Forget what you have to work on? Can't remember when an assignment is due? Want to know your grade?
- Savvas Math How To -- Do you forget how to find your Savvas Math homework workbook page? **When you forget your math workbook in school, use this when completing your math HW!!
- IXL login How To -- We will be using this website throughout the year to practice grammar, reading comprehension and math concepts!
- EPIC login How To -- There are SO MANY books to read online! Log in to find your assignements or read a book on your own!
- Using iWords on the Vocabulary Workshop website How To -- Does your child need to practice vocabulary words more? Try this for Word Maps!
- RAFT How To -- Check here for an explanation and example of how we write RAFT Reader's Response paragraphs in third grade!
- RAFT HW checklist -- Use this to make sure you have all the components of a RAFT response!
- Pomptonian MONTHLY MENU How To -- Are you unsure of how to find each month's menu? Check here for a quick How To!
- SCHOLASTIC BOOK ORDERS How To -- Do you forget how to order your Scholastic Books? Click here so that you can order online and get "points" for our class. (Then we can order free books for the Beehive!)
- MATH EQUATION VOCABULARY -- Are you unsure what to call the various parts in a math equation? Check here for some help!
**Keep in mind that you can access every website you need from the chester-nj.org website!! (student gmail, Savvas, edutyping, google classroom, google drive, google docs, google slides, google drawing, google forms, etc.)