PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION - DICKERSON SCHOOL
Starting January 6th, 2022
"REACH FOR THE STARS" PRESCHOOL PROGRAM
2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
The program is open to all preschoolers accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis to Chester residents who will be three on or before October 1, 2022. Registration will be held online starting at 8:45 am on Thursday, January 6th, 2022. We will notify you of your child's acceptance to the program as of January 17th, 2022
At that time, enrollment forms can be downloaded from our website by clicking here. These forms, along with your non-refundable deposit, should be mailed back to us at Dickerson School, Department of Student Services, 250 Rt. 24, Chester, NJ, 07930.
BENEFITS OF THE PRESCHOOL PROGRAM
- The Preschool program is staffed by Ms. Tara Bagnole, Ms. Courtney Nealon, and Mrs. Liz Madinabeitia who are all dual certified as early childhood and students with disabilities teachers. We implement the High Scopes state-approved curriculum and provide additional support to our preschoolers with trained paraprofessionals in our classes.
- Preschoolers participate in age-appropriate Dickerson assemblies, theme days, class parties, and special events.
- Preschoolers enjoy a very special and unique experience attending our program with other preschoolers who have special needs and learn how to be good role models and good friends.
- Preschoolers have the opportunity of making a very smooth transition to kindergarten when they are five because our teachers get to know them and likewise the preschoolers get to know the teachers, other students, and how to navigate the school.
Preschool sessions offered include morning or afternoon sessions and full-day sessions:
- AM Session:
- This session is for 3 or 4 year-olds who will attend Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 11:00 a.m.
- The tuition will be $475 per month for five mornings a week.
- PM Session:
- This session is for 3 or 4 year-olds who attend Monday through Friday from 12:50-3:20 p.m.
- The tuition is $475 per month for five afternoons a week.
- Full-Day Session:
- 8:30-3:20 will be offered - Monday through Friday.
- Tuition will be $950 per month.
- AM Session:
Kindly look for the google form on January 7th at 8:45 am to register for the preschool 2021-2022 school year. If you have any questions, please call Dr. Jeanette Krone, Director of Student Services at 908-879-6004, ext. 2 or email her at Jeanette.Krone@chester-nj.org.