PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION - DICKERSON SCHOOL
Thursday, January 19th, 2023- 8:45 am
"REACH FOR THE STARS" PRESCHOOL PROGRAM
2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS 2023-2024 PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION
The program is open to all preschoolers accepted on a first-come, first-served basis to Chester residents who will be three on or before October 1, 2023. Registration will be held online at 8:45 am on Thursday, January 19th, 2023. We will notify you of your child's acceptance to the program as of January 26th, 2023.
At that time, enrollment forms can be downloaded from our website by clicking here. These forms, along with a non-refundable deposit of one month's tuition, should be mailed back to us at Dickerson School, Department of Student Services, 250 Rt. 24, Chester, NJ, 07930.
BENEFITS OF THE PRESCHOOL PROGRAM
- The Preschool program is staffed by Ms. Tara Burdi, Ms. Courtney Nealon, and Mrs. Liz Madinabeitia who are all dual-certified as teachers of early childhood and students with disabilities. We implement the High Scopes state-approved curriculum and provide additional support to our preschoolers with trained paraprofessionals in our classes.
- Preschoolers participate in age-appropriate Dickerson assemblies, theme days, class parties, and special events.
- Preschoolers enjoy an exceptional and unique experience attending our program with other preschoolers who have special needs and learning how to be good role models and good friends.
- Preschoolers have the opportunity of making a very smooth transition to kindergarten when they are five, because our teachers get to know them. Likewise, the preschoolers get to know the teachers, and other students, and how to navigate the school.
Preschool sessions offered include morning or afternoon sessions and full-day sessions:
- AM Session:
- This session is for 3 year-olds who will attend Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 11:00 a.m.
- The tuition will be $525 per month for five mornings a week.
- PM Session:
- This session is for 4 year-olds who attend Monday through Friday from 12:50-3:20 p.m.
- The tuition is $525 per month for five afternoons a week.
- Full-Day Session:
- 8:30-3:20 will be offered - Monday through Friday.
- Tuition will be $1050 per month.
Please be aware the tuition is for the full 10-month school year, which takes into account half days, snow days, winter, and spring break.
- AM Session:
How to register for Preschool on January 19th:
Kindly use this link Preschool registration 2023-2024 on January 19th at 8:45 am to register for the preschool 2023-2024 school year. If you have any questions, please call Dr. Jeanette Mahon Krone, Director of Student Services at 908-879-6004, ext. 2 or email Jeanette.Krone@chester-nj.org.