PLEASE READ THIS IF TRYING OUT FOR A SCHOOL SPORT!!!
This is a checklist of everything that must be handed into the Nurse before a student is eligible to try out for a sport.
CHECKLIST FOR SPORTS CLEARANCE
ALL of the following MUST be handed in to the Nurse BEFORE participating in a sports tryout or practice.
- Physical Exam by the student’s physician. Exam must have been completed within one year of the date of the tryout.
- Concussion Baseline Test. Completed on line. Required one time only while at BRMS.
- Head Injury Fact Sheet. REQUIRED EVERY YEAR. Parent and student read and sign at the bottom of the second page.
- Sudden Cardiac Death Pamphlet. REQUIRED EVERY YEAR. Parent and student read and sign the sign off sheet.
- Opioid Use and Misuse Educational Fact Sheet. REQUIRED EVERY YEAR