First Grade Supply List
- Hard plastic pencil box (8x5)
- Pack of No. 2 pencils (Ticonderoga) - sharpened
- Glue sticks (the bigger sized ones work better and last longer)
- Scissors--blunt tip
- Box of crayons--12-24 count
- Colored pencils (optional)
- Yellow highlighter
- Dry erase markers--black preferred
- Pen--green preferred
- Yellow post-its/sticky notes
- Watercolor paint set
- 1" Binder
- 1 pocket folder for unfinished work
- 1 art smock or an old t-shirt *Please place in a gallon sized Ziploc bag with your child's name on it.
- 1 pair of ear buds or headphones *Please place in a Ziploc bag with your child's name on it.
- Please place the [appropriate] supplies above in the pencil box (pencils, eraser, glue sticks, etc.) - at least 1 of each. Two or more pencils in their pencil box would be helpful.
- I will be supplying your child with a homework folder.
- Please make sure everything is labeled with your child's name.
- Extra supplies can be stored in my classroom. I will pass them out to your child, as needed, throughout the school year.
Last Modified on July 30, 2022