First Grade Supply List
- Hard plastic pencil box (8x5)
- Pack of No. 2 pencils (Ticonderoga) - sharpened
- Glue sticks (the bigger sized ones work better and last longer)
- Scissors-blunt tip
- Box of crayons-12-24 count
- Colored pencils (optional)
- Yellow highlighter
- Dry erase markers-black preferred
- Pen-green preferred
- Yellow post-its/sticky notes
- Watercolor paint set
- 1 pocket folder for unfinished work
- 1 art smock or an old t-shirt - please place in a gallon sized Ziploc bag with your child's name on it
- 1 pair of ear buds or headphones - please place in a Ziploc bag with your child's name on it
- Lanyard for your child's mask (optional)
- 2 comfortable masks
- Container/bag for masks
- Hand wipes
- Please place the [appropriate] supplies above in the pencil box (pencils, eraser, glue sticks, etc.) - at least 1 of each. Two or more pencils in their pencil box would be helpful.
- I will be supplying your child with a homework folder.
- The students will be carrying their supplies to and from school each day.
- Your child will only be using his/her own supplies.
- Please make sure everything is labeled with your child's name.
Last Modified on June 20, 2021