Safety is our first priority!
In order to help the traffic flow and prevent back-up on to Rt. 24:
- Drop off begins at 9:00 am, when the staff begins the school day. There is no supervision prior to 9:00 am.
- Please drop your child off before 9:10 am
- Pull all of the way up and fill all spaces to the sign - there is a sidewalk for students to safely walk on to our front door.
- Have backpacks and lunches ready to go, coats or jackets already on, notes written and children ready to get out of the car. If you need time to complete any of these tasks or want to watch your child walk into the building, please park in one of the designated parent parking spots and walk your child to the crosswalk.
- When in the drop off line, please do not exit your car
- All children should exit cars CURBSIDE. We have a staff member assigned to the drop off area to ensure your child’s safety.
- Wait in the car line to exit. Do not pull around other cars.
- School begins at 9:10 am. If you arrive after 9:10 am, you must park and walk your child to the front door. Children are considered tardy after 9:10.
- There is NO PARKING in the fire lane at any time of the day. You must have a handicapped designation to park in the reserved parking.
Thank you for your support in our endeavor to make Drop Offs as safe and as efficient as possible.