AM Dropoff Procedure
Dickerson School Morning Drop-Off Information.
Safety is our first priority!
- Drop-off begins at 8:30 am, when the staff begins the school day. There is no supervision prior to 8:30 am.
- The drop-off lane is to the right of the orange cones.
- Wait in line to exit and do not pass other cars or exit between the cones.
- If you walk your child to the door to say goodbye, please park in the lot and use the crosswalk.
- We greet the children and hold open the heavy front doors.
- School begins at 8:50 am. If you arrive after 8:50 am, you must park and sign in your child in the office.
- There is NO PARKING in the fire lane at any time of the day. You must have a handicapped designation to park in the reserved parking.